Saturday, November 8, 2014

ACE #302: Simply Redeemed

I have come to understand that I am who I am and I know what I know. And, I say it with conviction. I know I am not what I used to be. Because now...

I am a Christian. 
I am so far from perfect.
I was bought with a purpose so God could take away the sins of His people once and for all. 
I was purchase with the love of God through the sacrifice of Jesus, His one and only begotten Son. 
I am just a believer in Christ and His death, burial and ressurection. 
I pledge my life to Christ. He is the head  of my life. 
I want to give Him everything...seeking Him in everything.
I offer up my life to Him. 
I know this is meant to be. I should be dead. 
I am your brother. 
I want to walk and talk in the Lord with you. 
I want to see the glory of the Lord one day. 
I know He is coming.
I know it will be perfect. 

Make no mistake about it. This is not a form of religion, but it is a relationship. I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus that was shed on a cross for my sin and yours. 

So, I am...

Thankful.
Humbled.
Saved.
Forgiven.
Alive. 
Free. 
Healed. 
Delivered.
Purposed.
Royalty.
Loved.
Precious.
Witness.

No, not perfect...Simply Redeemed! Thank You, Jesus. You?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8WF2UyIjiHI





No comments:

Post a Comment