Tuesday, February 23, 2016

ACE #419: What Is Your RAK?

Last week, our daughter's school assignment was to do a random act of kindness everyday for someone and to record it.  She was really excited about it.

Everyday, she would decide to do a little something for me or her dad.  She helped me get the mail and get the groceries out of the car.  She helped him gather trash and get the remote control.  She was really cognizant of what she was doing because, after all, it was an assignment and she had to keep a record of her acts.  My favorite was when she left me a note in my purse that read:

Lunch note

Dear Mom,

Have a great lunch from me and have a great day.  
I think you don't need makeup because you are beautiful. 
Love me.  I love you.


My questions to you today are, "What is your RAK?  What random act of kindness will you do for someone?"  It doesn't have to be a huge thing; perhaps you will not even get recognition for it or even a simple "thank you".  

Just do good...it will come back to you.


Galatians 6:9

Let us not become weary in doing good, 
for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment