Friday, October 28, 2016

ACE #435: Life Really Is Short...

This entire month is one that I will never forget, but wish would just be over.  I can't get to October 31st fast enough.

Two of my cousins died unexpectedly, our daughter's high school track idol died at 15-years-old, and a college classmate died at 37-years-old.  Families are grieving over these sudden losses.  Even though God knew this was coming, there are those of us who are left to try to understand and find peace in the losses.  I have peace in knowing that they were all saved and confessed belief in Jesus Christ.

It only reminds me that life really is short.  Take the time to live life to the fullest, enjoy every moment...and forgive.  We never know when it is our last time to get it right. And love people hard while they are still here.




Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment