Sunday, December 9, 2018

ACE #446: Simply Grateful

Anybody who REALLY knows me, knows I'm content to stay in the shadows and just do the work. I'm cool with being in the back of the room serving in a watchman position. (But God is shifting that).

In this last week alone, I have gotten THE BEST and most unexpected messages, cards, emails, etc. from people who see what God is doing in my/our lives. 

Some have thanked me for a seed sown in their childhood (my 20's)...when I didn't even have any grace about me. I would just say anything...I mean anything...with absolutely no filter...and they still listened.

My LinkedIn page has had more traffic in a week than it's had in five years from folk I haven't seen or heard from in years - former classmates, former co-workers, acquaintances from years past, and even strangers.

I appreciate, the most, the folk who walked with me and prayed for me in my valley moments, my Joseph dark pit days, my unsure how to get to purpose evenings...you know, even when I was trying to make a dollar out of fifteen cent days.  

"From the Test to the Testimony" is touching the hearts of people. I am SO thankful for the women who shared their faith stories and trusted me with them. I can honestly say that the three-year wait was well worth it.

And women have shared how the Level Up Women's Conference was life-changing for them in some way. (I have no idea how to top that in 2019).

I'll tell anybody, I've learned to accept THY will over MY will over the years and it makes all the difference. Obedience is the key to unlocking doors, windows, and crawl spaces! 
God is awesome...and my hubby is cool as a fan❗

I'm simply grateful.

#grateful
#lookatGod
#2019iseeyou
#timetoRESET


Psalm 136

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good.
His love endures forever.
Give thanks to the God of gods.
His love endures forever.
Give thanks to the Lord of lords:
His love endures forever.



From the Test to the Testimony is available on Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/Test-Testimony-Anthology-Womens-Stories-ebook/dp/B07K2KGX3Q

No comments:

Post a Comment