Wednesday, September 10, 2014

ACE #276: Sing Along

Sing along if you know it. 

I woke up this morning with mind stayed on Jesus. Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Thank You Lord for all You've done for me. I never would have made it without You. You are God alone. You're amazing. Every Praise is to our God. How great is our God? Sing with me. How great is our God? I'd rather have Jesus than silver and gold. He's a keeper. Yes, He is. I love The Lord. The joy of The Lord is my strength. How great Thou art? Lord, You paid it all up on the cross. I give myself away. Because of who You are, I give You glory. I give You praise. Praise is what I do when I want to be close to You. Precious Lord, take my hand. I'm looking for a miracle. An ordinary love just won't do. There's something about the name Jesus. Emmanuel! What a friend we have in Jesus. Nobody greater than You. Jesus is love. Take me to the King. Lead me to the Rock. I got a testimony. God is able. He touched me. Jesus is the best thing that ever happened to me. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! My soul is anchored in The Lord. Let the church say, "Amen."  


Sometimes you just have to praise your way through it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment