Saturday, March 8, 2014

ACE #151: Lay It Down

Last night when we got home, I went straight to bed.  I have no idea what happened…at all.  All I wanted to do was “lay it down”.  I couldn’t do anything.  I couldn’t even think straight.   I was just so worn out.

There are going to be days in our lives when we are tired and worn out and all we can do is “lay it down” – at the foot of the cross.  There’s nothing more we can do within our own power or strength to remedy anything.

At the foot of the cross is where you will find redemption, healing, victory, love, peace, joy, and the blood of Jesus.  We’ve been covered by His blood.

Whatever you’re going through, trust the victory of the cross…and the life that was given so that we can surrender our issues to God and trust his provision for us.

Psalm 55:22

22 Cast your cares on the Lord
    and he will sustain you;
he will never let
    the righteous be shaken.

1 Peter 5:7

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment