Friday, February 13, 2015

ACE #343: Scandal Time - The Queen of America and Her Pit bull

I think "Gladiators Don't Run" left me more confused than when I started the episode.  I was really wanting more of the chemistry I saw developing between Olivia and Ian, but then Gus shot Ian point blank.  I was not expecting that...at all!  Olivia had it all figured out with Ian, but Gus will not be persuaded.  He has been the one ready to fight her from the beginning.  Thus far, she has kicked him and knocked him over the head. Oh, and she killed his best friend.  Yeah, he hates her.  He called her the "Queen of America." 

Abby is lost, as usual.  No one has thought to tell her the truth.  David summed it up with the fact that she is not in the "need to know" category.  Wasn't it kind of sad that she said Olivia is her "only friend."  But Huck told her, "You are not a Gladiator anymore."  That had to hurt.  But Huck was dead serious when he said, "We can't trust the White House.  Abby is the White House."  That makes me concerned for Abby.

All this time I have been trying to figure out how Jake paid his bills.  Well, obviously he's a millionaire too.  But that Huck is a billionaire. He has all of B613's money.  "I have money. I have money.  I have money!"  Two billion dollars really is money.

That Andrew is something else.  He is blackmailing everyone, including Mellie.  Poor Elizabeth was ready to skip town, but Cyrus pulled the rug from under her.  I know she wishes she would have never gotten with him.  But in the words of Chris Brown, "These folks ain't loyal."

But when Quinn windmilled Huck, that was hilarious.  Huck has completely flipped his lid. I mean, dude killed everybody in the vicinity.  Everybody around him knows he is cuckoo.  But what is Jake's plan to get Huck back on track?  All he said to him was, "Go clean up."  But crazy recognizes crazy because Mama Pope already called Huck Olivia's Pit bull. Did Mama Pope ask for cable?

Once more, Mellie pulls out all the punches for a knock out delivery.  She wants to run the United States of America.  And knowing her, she will stop at nothing to get what she wants.  It is interesting that Fitz supports this with a simple, "Okay."  That was easy! It was sad that he just wants Jerry alive, but can't get it.  His next request, he wants Olivia back.  And Mellie supports him.

And why, again, are we auctioning off a black lady during Black History Month?  Hopefully, her daddy bought her. 

But if you go missing, rest assured "Sallie Mae will find you."  Too bad Olivia didn't take out a school loan I guess.



Proverbs 11:13

Whoever goes about slandering reveals secrets, 
but he who is trustworthy in spirit keeps a thing covered.





No comments:

Post a Comment