Saturday, April 1, 2017

ACE #440: The Promise...

There's been a prophetic word spoken to me several times.  The very first time was 10 years ago and it has been repeated on occassion year after year. But it has yet to come to pass.  That's a long time, isn't it?
This is what I realized in the holding pattern:
1. Recognize if the speaker is authentic
2. Recognize if God said it to me
3. Realize God's timing is perfect
4. Understand His ways are not our ways
5. Pray about it
6. Search His Scriptures
7. Trust His plan
8. Keep sowing & working
Hebrews 11:1
11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
James 2:18
18 But someone will say, “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.
...and yet will I trust Him.
Keep the faith.  Stay in peace. Hold on to the promise. God cannot lie!

No comments:

Post a Comment