Saturday, February 8, 2014

ACE #130: White As Snow

Lately, it has been snowing a lot here in Kentucky. In fact, it has covered the ground in certain areas for weeks. I'll admit, it has been pretty tough to deal with. Navigating in and out of this stuff has been a bit of a challenge. 

But, the other day I started thinking and reflecting. This snow is not bad at all. As a matter of fact, it is quite beautiful. It looks so pure. Then, I was reminded. Jesus's death, burial and resurrection washed away my sins and you guessed it...white as snow. 

The snow is a representation of my sin forgiven. It is really not that bad to deal with when I see it like that. Thank You Lord for the snow you send. It simply reminds me of Your covering. 

RJL

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+1:18



No comments:

Post a Comment