Monday, March 2, 2015

ACE #348: What a Sacrifice

When I think about a sacrifice, I am always thankful for the sacrifice that was made for me on Calvary's cross by my Savior, Jesus. He became flesh only to die for the sin that I would commit. Through His death by crucifixion, His burial and His resurrection I have the right to live eternally in Heaven with my God. I acknowledge it. I confess it. And I believe it. He died for me and all who believe it was for them.

His example of sacrifice was realized by so many throughout our history. Christ inspired many to be a sacrifice, a living sacrifice. Saturday marked the end of Black History Month - a month where people have celebrated, acknowledged and remembered the lives and the legacies of so many African Americans who have given their lives in hopes that others after them could be and become whatever their hearts desire. We thank all of those who struggled and toiled for all people, especially blacks, so we can live out our dreams of being... 

Thank you Lord for the struggle. Thank you for the example of sacrifice.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.




No comments:

Post a Comment