Thursday, March 19, 2015

ACE #356: What Do You Say?

Remember this? I certainly do. As a kid, this was a reminder from parents, elders and others for me to say "thank you" for what was given to me or done for me. Those folks would always make sure that I was grateful for the offerings and sacrifices made for me. They would not let me forget to give thanks; thus this where the phrase, "what do you say?" comes from. 

Well, when I think about the phrase today, it is still applicable. As I have gotten older and decided to make Jesus my choice, the question or phrase is still relevant.  What do you say? 

He came down in the flesh to give His life for my sin. He made himself a living sacrifice and suffered a crucifixion on the cross. His blood was shed to purify my soul. He completed the plan of Our Father in Heaven for me. He gave me His Holy Ghost. He rose from His grave in three days with all power in heaven and earth for me. He has a prepared place for me in His glory. He loves me so much that He has given me life and life more abundantly. He has, is and continually does things that I can't even think or imagine. He orders my steps. He loves me more than I love myself. For this and all that He is still doing, what do I say? I say, "Thank You!" 

What do you say? 

1 Thessalonians 5:18
...give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment