Friday, April 17, 2015

ACE #366: God Lives!

The lyrics to "If God Is Dead" remind me so much about the presence of God.  We are still in the season of crucifixion and resurrection and the older I get, the more I believe the Easter story and the more I receive that the cross was for me!  If I can only help one person to come to Christ, I've at least done something and know that my living has not been in vain. 

As a Christian, I want everyone to be saved and to receive Jesus Christ. I am so humbled by his grace, his mercy, his forgiveness and his blessings.  If someone is reading this and has not come to Christ, I encourage and urge you to do so.  I cannot imagine my life without believing in God and just knowing that He has his hands on me. Nobody said life is perfect or easy.  What I do know is that when I felt like my world was falling apart, God restored my situation greater than I even imagined. 

In case there's any doubt, wasn't the tomb empty? Aren't people still looking for Christ's body?  Well...that's because He's a risen Savior and He lives!


If God is dead...What makes the flowers bloom? If God is dead...What makes summer come in June? If God Is dead? Who is listening and who answers prayers? I'm so glad I know God Lives. If God is Dead...Who can mend a broken heart? If God is Dead? What makes night and day apart? Who can tell me where his body lies. I'm so glad I know God Lives. I can feel him moving thru the trees and the wind and the breeze. I can see him shining thru the night and the stars that shine so bright. He lives!

"If God Is Dead" 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTUAHdPMoXo







No comments:

Post a Comment