Friday, April 24, 2015

ACE #371: Just Chill

For thus the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel, has said, "In repentance and rest you will be saved, in quietness and trust is your strength. But you would have none of it" (Isaiah 30:15). 

I have been so mad in the past that I have been ready to unleash a stream of ungodly language, but have had to collect myself as not to let the flesh win the battle! But, honestly, the flesh wins sometimes.

GOD requires that even in the midst of angry thoughts and actions that we must remain quiet and trust in HIM to handle situations that are contrary to His will and His way. We have to be willing to sit back and chill with our lips closed and let God work on our behalf. Believe me, it is taking everything in me not to address certain situations in my life, but the word of God promises that all crooked ways will be made straight...that also includes crooked situations and crooked people. 

We must be willing to be obedient to the Spirit.  So just sit back and chill and let God be God.


No comments:

Post a Comment