Sunday, November 3, 2013

ACE #48: Even On Our Worst Days...

Not every day will be a good one.  Life just isn't designed that way.  We will encounter a person or a situation that gets us bent out of shape.  We might even receive bad news.  We might get rejected by someone.  We might fail a test.  We might even go through trying circumstances that challenge our faith. 

There have been days when I just couldn't wait for my head to hit the pillow at night because I wanted the day to be over!  However, when I am most discouraged I am reminded that I am called according to God's purpose for my life.  Even on my worst days, God is still faithful. 

When trouble comes and we encounter what seems to be one of our "worst days", we MUST remain steadfast.  We serve a God who gives us strength in our weakness.  Remain in prayer.  Remain in faith. Remain in Christ - who strengthens us.

Study Link:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians+4&version=NIV








No comments:

Post a Comment