Wednesday, February 5, 2014

ACE #127: Your Song

No matter how many years pass, there are just certain songs that when I hear them, I will immediately be moved to tears by the overpowering presence and joy of God.  Here's a few:

Standing In The Need- John P. Kee
Safe In His Arms - Thompson Community Choir
No Weapon - Fred Hammond
Jesus is the Center of My Joy - Richard Smallwood
How Great is Our God - Chris Tomlin
Awesome God - Brian Courtney Wilson
Here I Am to Worship - Israel Houghton
Let It Rise - Stephen Hurd
Worship Medley - Marvin Sapp
Ordinary Just Won't Do - Commissioned

These are my "go to" songs - you know that place when you feel like the pressures of the world are beating you down.  Don't let other people mute your song.  Always keep a song in your heart that you can hum or sing when your day is not going so great. 


internetmonk.com



No comments:

Post a Comment