Thursday, March 20, 2014

ACE #160: Has Spring Sprung in Your Life?

Today is the first day of Spring!  We have had a bad winter that has seemed to last forever.  Snow. Ice. Rain. Thunder. Lightning. Sleet. Hail. More Snow. More Ice.

What I've learned is that under all of that "winter" mess is the possibility of new life. My life isn't even the same as it was this time last year.  Something "new" has happened.  It reminded me of Pastor John P. Kee's song called "New Life," which is the same name of his gospel ensemble choir.

Oh what a change
Has come over me
My life has detoured
A life of misery
From darkness
You gave me light
All the wrong in my life
You came and made it right
He has given us new life


Even in the miserable and long "winter" season in your life, if you just hold on a little while longer there is "new life".  Stay prayerful.  Stay patient.  Stay in Christ. Your "spring" is coming!

Revelation 21:5                    
And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

Isaiah 43:19                    
Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.


"New Life" by John P. Kee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo6UGXZnank




 




No comments:

Post a Comment