Saturday, December 21, 2013

ACE #93: Hello Fear

Hello Fear,

I thought I would greet you this morning, in the name of Jesus. I thought I would catch you before you get started messing with my life today and from now on. You see, for too long, you've gotten in my way and caused me to miss so many blessings from my Lord. You've caused me to miss the abundant life Jesus promised. But I declare, right  now, in the name of Jesus, that it is over. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. No longer will you affect my worship. No longer will you silence me when the word of The Lord needs to be declared. No longer will you push me into a corner when I know God is trying to move on behalf of His people. So you can show up...

On the job...
In the doctor's office...
When it is time to pay bills...
Wherever you decide to show up in my life...

But you will not keep me from trusting God and giving Him the glory. Try, if you will. It won't work. 

In Jesus, I am more than a conquerer. You have held me back for years, but no more. God is my refuge. The great "I Am" has sent me today to tell you that "I Am that I Am."

You are nothing but fear (False Evidence Appearing Real.) I guess it is time I start acting like it. By the way, my prayer is that you leave my family, friends and even enemies alone as well. So, good luck finding someone to fool today. 

In Christ, 

Robert

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Timothy+1%3A7&version=ESV

                                       

                                                             http://lifesroadsigns.com/no-fear/

No comments:

Post a Comment