Monday, October 7, 2013

ACE #20: It's Deeper Than That

Deeper...Through the Gospel of Luke, I learned that the shallow waters in life can only get me so far. You see there is only so much I can get in Christ by standing in shallow waters. Christ has a desire for me to fish deeper. What He has for me is not near the shore. The shallow portion is consumed by the ones who have no desire to grow in the knowledge and faith through Jesus the Christ. It is out deeper in the water where I can experience the Lord in all of His glory. It is in the persistent prayer and meditation of the word and not the occasional prayer and glance of the word, when it lines up with my schedule. It is in the constant communication with Him and not just for the moment. Shall I go on? I have to throw my spiritual and natural resources where it can work for His glory. If I don't, I am limiting the ability of the resource. I encourage someone today to declare "It is deeper than that." Afterwards, make the adjustments and watch Him work. 


Study Link:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+5%3A1-11&version=NIV





No comments:

Post a Comment