Wednesday, January 22, 2014

ACE #115: When Your Plans Fall Through

I had it all planned out.  I would be married by 23-years-old.  My first child would be born at the age of 26.  The second one would arrive before my 30th birthday.  It just didn't happen that way...none of it.

As I grow older and more mature spiritually, I become wiser.  I've realized that my life-changing plans never, ever go as planned - they always fall through.  Sometimes it's just the timing.  Other times I was probably more disillusioned than realistic. 

God's timing and His plans are always better...they always succeed. I just have to step aside and get out of the way.

Proverbs 19:20-21
Listen to counsel and receive instruction, That you may be wise in your latter days.  There are many plans in a man's heart, Nevertheless the Lord's counsel - that will stand.


No comments:

Post a Comment