Saturday, January 4, 2014

ACE #99: Out With Who I Am

For way too long now, I have let fear keep me from coming out and telling who I am. Well, I am no longer scared of what people think. I am not ashamed of who I am. I am tired of people diminishing me for what I need and who I represent. I know I am not perfect but, I am not trying to be anymore. 

I am confident in me. I am sure this is what I am. I am sure this what I was born to do. People may not like it, but that is okay. I know it will not be easy. In fact, I may lose some family members, friends and associates. I am also sure to gain enemies. I hope this is not the case. However, if it is, I know I have made the right decision. 

Anyway, I know this is not popular these days, but I have to be true to myself. So, here it is...

I am a Christian. I am a blood bought believer in Jesus the Christ and I want the world to know.

This is not a knock on anybody else and what you do. This is about me and my Lord and Savior, Jesus the Christ. I pray the Lord will move in others as well. He told me if I am ashamed of Him on earth, He would be ashamed of me before His father in heaven. I am not ashamed to confess that He suffered death on a rugged cross for my sin. I also confess that the story did not end there. Three days later He rose (as promised) with all power in heaven and earth. Now, He has gone to prepare a place for me to live with Him in eternity. If I truly believe that, I must live like it. I know He is coming back for me. So, I need to be out with who I am and what I believe.

Thanks for your support. 

RJL




No comments:

Post a Comment