Wednesday, May 7, 2014

ACE #199: Grown Men Do Cry..Through the Tears of Kevin Durant

This is the second time that Kevin Durant has made it into our ACE blog.  And this is why:

First off, I like to thank God for changing my life.  Letting me really realize what life is all about.  Basketball is just a platform in order for me to inspire people.  And I realize that!




I fell so many times and I got back up...

Say what you will about this guy, but his unfailing faith and his genuine tears of gratitude toward the people in his life make him one of the Most Valuable Players on #TeamJesus! Hats off to you, KD.

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.





No comments:

Post a Comment